Right now, you’re on the verge of making one of the best financial decisions – going solar. But, understandably so, you probably have just a few questions you’d like answered before you do.
Don’t worry, in this blog we’ll go over a few of the most common questions we’ve been asked by our customers before they went solar.
1. How do you determine if I have a good roof for solar?
- SHADING – Sun is of course a key component of producing solar energy, so we like to make sure there’s nothing blocking too much of the sunlight from hitting your roof.
- ROOF SPACE – This is how determine how many panels we can fit on your roof.
- AZIMUTH – The degree that your roof faces in relation to the sun.
- CONDITION – The condition of your roof of your roof.
2. What types of roofs do you install on?
Unlike other companies, we are able to install on pitched and flat roofs. We even have a ground mount option available if your roof isn’t suitable for solar.
3. What kind of panels do you have?
At Green Street we only provide the best quality, that’s why we offer SunPower panels. Not only do they have the most efficient product available, but they are also an American-based company with over 30 years of industry experience. All SunPower systems have a 25 year warranty, but are actually rated to last 40+ years.
4. What are my purchasing options?
We offer a few different options to our customers. You can buy your system outright, choose a 5-25 year loan option, or take advantage of a 20-year term lease. We even have a “no money out of pocket” option!
5. How much will I save?
Savings will vary for each customer. The great news is: most people save a LOT by going solar. Your actual savings will depend on the size of your system, its efficiency, your average electric bill and your selected financing option. Get a custom quote for your home here.
To see a more comprehensive list, check out these FAQs including questions like “How much will my system cost”.
If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a call at 917-254-4344.