GSPP is seeking a Commercial Solar Operations Specialist that will report to GSPP’s Director of Operations. The successful candidate will be a passionate, disciplined and self-motivated individual who can succeed in an environment of freedom and high expectations. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrated success in research and analysis to aid in the development and installation of commercial and community solar installations. Working alongside our skilled staff, this candidate will learn process and procedure and grow with our commercial department.
· Working with leadership to create and enact a coherent strategy for growing GSPP’s commercial solar business.
· Overseeing commercial pipeline for Preconstruction and Post Construction activity
· Coordinating with subcontractors on timelines and expectations
· Managing relationships with electrical utilities for interconnection process
· A bachelor’s degree with relation to Sustainability, Political Science, Policy, or equivalent
· Strong communications skills and the ability to work well in a cross functional team environment essential
· Creative thinker with demonstrated ability to translate that thinking into strategy
· Ability to work independently with solid time-management and organization skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must have strong PC skills and experience with MS Office and CRM tools. Smartsheet experience is a plus
· Solar experience a plus
· Competitive base compensation with availability for bonuses
· Full benefits package including health insurance
· Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
· 401(k) savings plan with Employer matching component
Green Street Solar Power is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and helping improve the quality of life for everyone as we sustain our environment for future generations through solar power. We view this responsibility as a fundamental part of our business, and we consistently strive to inspire these values in our employees, partners, and customers.