Reporting to the Director of Asset Management, the Asset Coordinator’s main duties revolve around Green Street’s solar asset portfolio. Responsible for daily monitoring, ensuring project compliance, financial analysis, and communication with customers and utilities, the Asset Coordinator is an essential member of our team and is critical to our growth.
· Serve as primary contact for customers and utilities and maintain positive relationships
· Monitor daily performance of renewable energy assets
· Ensure compliance with project agreements
· Reconcile actual asset performance versus expected asset performance, on a monthly, quarterly, and as-needed basis and prepare reports for both internal team and external clients
· Forecast projected asset performance and expected revenue
· Coordinate with technicians for preventative maintenance
· Communicate with utilities to ensure correct operation
· Concisely summarize legal and policy documents
· Assist the Director of Asset Management and Controller as needed
· 0-1 years of experience: recent graduates preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Quick, eager learner
· Ability to synthesize large amounts of data
· Ability to work both independently and on a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Sense of humor
· Solar experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree
· Preferred majors: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Data Science
Applications can be sent to [email protected] with the subject line “Last Name, First Name – Asset Coordinator Application.” Please include a resume as well as a brief cover letter indicating why you believe yourself to be a good fit, and what you’re excited about contributing to the team. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include a link to that as well!
Green Street Solar Power is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and helping improve the quality of life for everyone as we sustain our environment for future generations through solar power. We view this responsibility as a fundamental part of our business, and we consistently strive to inspire these values in our employees, partners, and customers.